Customer Privacy Notice
We collect non-public personal information about you as a consumer, customer or former customer from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on applications, loan documents, sales documents or other forms;
• Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others.
• Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers to anyone, except to our affiliates and as permitted by law.
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain safeguards which restrict access to your non-public personal information
This Short Message Service (“SMS”) Disclosure (“Disclosure”) applies to each account you have with us for which you have elected to receive SMS messages.
1. The words “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to us along with our agents, with whom we have contracted to facilitate payments to your Account(s). The words “you” and “your” mean you, the individual identified on the account(s) you have with us (“Account”). As used in this Disclosure, “SMS Notifications” means any SMS (text message) communication from us to you pertaining to your Account, including, but not limited to, account or payment information, promotions, due date reminders, delinquent accounts, coupons and other marketing material.
2. How to UNSUBSCRIBE. You may withdraw your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications by texting STOP to the message you receive.
You may also withdraw your consent by calling us at 855-200-4979. At our option, we may treat your provision of an invalid mobile phone number, or the subsequent malfunction of a previously valid mobile phone number, as a withdrawal of your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications. We will not impose any fee to process the withdrawal of your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications. Any withdrawal of your consent to use SMS Statement Notifications will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal.
3. For HELP on Services.
To request additional information, text HELP to the message you receive or contact us by telephone at 855-200-4979.
4. How to Update Your Records.
It is your responsibility to provide us with a true, accurate and complete mobile number and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update your mobile number by calling us at 855-200-4979 or through email; TextAOK@aokpawn.com
5. Hardware and Software Requirements.
To receive SMS Statement Notifications that we make available to you, you must have:
‐ a SMS‐capable mobile phone;
‐ an active mobile phone account with a communication service provider that offers SMS services;
‐ sufficient storage capacity on your mobile phone
6. Communications in Writing.
All SMS Statement Notifications in electronic format shall be considered “in writing” to the extent allowed by law.
There is no service fee for SMS Statement Notifications but you are responsible for any and all charges, including, but not limited to, fees associated with text messaging, imposed by your communications service provider. Consult your mobile service carrier’s pricing plan to determine the charges for sending and receiving text messages. These charges will appear on your phone bill.
8. Other Important Terms.
Additionally, you agree that we may send any SMS Statement Notifications through your communication service provider in order to deliver them to you. You agree to provide a valid mobile phone number for these services. You further agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, cost and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from your provision of a mobile phone number that is not your own or your violation of applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance. Your obligation under this paragraph shall survive termination of the Agreement. SMS Statement Notifications are provided for your convenience only. We will not be liable for losses or damages arising from any delay in delivery or disclosure of account information to third parties by your communication service provider